Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20th, 9:30am



















DistanceR+SprayNotesSuccess
~150ft per google maps36-72"4"Let track age about 15 min to let spray dry. Just as I was about to run it someone drove all over the area with a golf cart and squashed the first treat after the turn. A small forklift was also working in the area.70%


I didn't expect the track to take as long to dry as it did - if I could do-over I would have handled it differently. I guess I need to start to watch humidity levels.

There were fitful gusty breezes from what seemed to be every direction. Never very strong though. I'm quite pleased with how she handled the corner but didn't get the feeling that she knew where to go much of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Tracy I thought that was really nice work by Rivet and you! So thoughtful and also very patient. What you call 'wandering off' is not much of a wander, lol. It is like in Schutzhund where they comment on one step going the wrong way. That is very precise and nice work! Also loved how she redirected herself.

    ReplyDelete