| Distance | R+ | Spray | Notes | Success |
| 10 steps | 18" | 2" | Straight line. Large treats. | 100% |
| 20 steps | one per step | " | Tried spraying and treat laying in a single pass. Awkward but do-able. | 95% |
| " | 12-24" | " | Serpentine. Got lost once (when I was distracted by someone talking to me) but refound the track okay. Missed about 4 treats. | 80% |
| " | " | " | Ran out of large treats and substituted piles of 4-8 small treats for about half the treats on this track. She didn't seem to like that as much and got lost once. | 80% |
It seems that I was right about her dislike of tiny treats in gravel. Next time I'll make sure I have more large treats and will continue with the increased spacing.
No comments:
Post a Comment