Rivet
| Distance | R+ | Spray | Notes | Success |
| ~50 ft | 3 footsteps | 4" | Light layer of snow over grass. She missed about 8 treats but stayed fairly close to the track. | 80% |
| " | 3-6 footsteps | " | Stayed almost dead on track most of the way but completely missed the end pile. She got almost frantic at that point, pulling and lunging in the direction the track had been going. Unfortunately I was very distracted at that moment so I didn't respond appropriately. I scored her well over 80% for the bulk of the track but not the end. | 70% |
| ~30 ft | " | " | I made sure the end was clearly stamped down, sprayed, and the treats were visible. No problems. | 90% |
Caiman
| Distance | R+ | Notes | Success |
| 30 ft | 2 footsteps | I thought increased treat spacing might help with the issue of missing half the treats. He started well but missed at least half and was frantic and dragging me in incorrect directions near the end. Increasing treat spacing didn't work. Maybe next time I should try decreasing it. | 50% |
No comments:
Post a Comment