Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9, 2010

Today I planned to work on aging only. We went to a familiar low distraction site and I kept all other variables at levels she is comfortable with (with the possible exception of the spray, but I really didn't want it visible).
























DistanceR+SprayNotesSuccess
275 ft5-10 footstepsmist at knee heightAged 15 min. Videoed. Got lost at both corners. Missed 3.65%
260 ft""Aged 20 min. Very fine sandy gravel on last leg. Problems with corners again but better than first track. Missed one.75%



I'm happy with how she did on the straight legs. The corners decreased the success %age substantially. I think she did well to keep working but several times she was trying very hard to drag me in directions other than the general direction of the track.

Track one:
She is distracted by a man and his dog right at the first corner.


Track two:
I intended this to be aged the same amount as track one but it didn't work out as planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment