Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30, 2010 11:30am

It rained hard this morning so I took advantage of the wet ground to work on pavement. Map at the end.































DistanceR+SprayNotesSuccess
280 ft36-96"6"Wet pavement. Crossed two curbs. She scalloped slightly downwind but had no real problems. Handled both corners with ease.95%
95 ft36-72"(pavement) 24-48"(gravel)"Pavement transitioning to gravel path. Little bit of searching at the corner on the gravel but no major problems.85%
240 ft60-120" (5-10 footsteps)"Pavement with two curbs. Videoed. First time crossing a curb without a treat on the top. She didn't go straight over but I'm not unhappy with how quickly she got past it.90%



All corners today were 90 degrees. I laid them all with a treat 2-4 footsteps before and after and at all of them she cut the corner, but never by so much that she missed a treat. Just something to keep an eye on.

I increased multiple criteria on the first track (treat spacing and length) and she coped fine with it. I think this proves that I move too slowly and should push myself to push her more.

Track three is the only one I took video on. I really do think it distracts both of us when I am juggling the lead and the camera but I also find the video to be a very useful review tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment