Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nov 23rd, 11:30am

Insanely windy, and I wasn't dressed for the temperatures. First track was too easy but as I was laying the second the treats kept rolling away. When my hat blew off my head I called it quits.

















DistanceR+SprayNotesSuccess
~115 ft36-72"4"Visible spray line. I didn't wait for it to evaporate because I thought the wind might be an issue. No issues but she was using her eyes not her nose.95%


I might have done better not to start today. My original plan was to work on articles. First I found out that my husband accidentally threw my usual ones out and then when I gathered up more and went out it was too windy to use them. Maybe next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Robin, but I can't take credit - they are straight out of the HITT info I got at the seminar. You can find them on the i2i k9 site too.

    ReplyDelete