Whoops - hit publish too soon. Video added below.
| Distance | R+ | Spray | Notes | Success |
| ~100 ft | 12-48" | 2" | On gravel with mostly visible spray. She did better on the bigger gravel than on the dirt/sandy area which is the reverse of previous times. | 75% |
| Distance | R+ | Spray | Notes | Success |
| ~100 ft | 12-48" | 2" | On gravel with mostly visible spray. She did better on the bigger gravel than on the dirt/sandy area which is the reverse of previous times. | 75% |
Hey there...so glad that Spiritdance sent me your way! I have a retired racing Greyhound and we are going to track! Just starting out, but for my birthday I asked for Steve's HITT DVD set. Oh boy! I am a deputy near Seattle so know of Steve (through clicker training) and know of his work with K9. Thanks for your blog, I know "Creel" and I will learn lots!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I'm just fumbling my way along but if anything I do helps you that's great.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the tracking world. I have been tracking with my greyhounds for the past 25 years-several TDs and TDXs. Tracking is a great sport, lots of support and help from tracking friends. Since many people have laid tracks for each others dogs everyone has a vested interest in seeing your dog do well.
ReplyDeleteGood luck