| Distance | R+ | Spray | Notes | Success |
| 30 steps | 8-12" | 2" | Gentle S curves | 95% |
| " | 8-16" | " | Gentle S curves over wet cracks. Bolted at one point but as soon as hit the end of the leash she put her head down and quickly refound the track. | 80% |
| 35 steps | 12-18 | " | U-shape over puddle and wet patch | 90% |
Don't know what happened on the second track. She was working away and then suddenly took off running at an angle to the track. As soon as she hit the end of the (six foot) leash she turned back towards me, lowered her head, and quickly reacquired the track. Something spooked her, maybe? Or maybe it was the squeaky toy being played with by another dog in the field next to us, although I'm pretty sure it had squeaked before this. Who knows - I'm not upset, I'm actually thrilled at how quickly she got back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment