| Distance | R+ | Spray | Notes | Success |
| 30 paces | 8-18" | 2" | Straight track - no distractions | 99% |
| 45 | 12-24" | " | Gentle S-curves | 100% |
| " | " | " | Curves using wet cracks in pavement as visual distractions. Missed 5 near start and lost track the first time it left the crack but otherwise did very well. | 65% |
Sunday, November 15, 2009
November 15, 4pm
Our spray bottle got left behind in the move. Today I got a new one (a bigger better spiffier one at that) so we headed out to the closest parking lot to give it a try.
She never stopped working! There was even whining when I left the vehicle to lay the next track. I think we're back in action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment