Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, 8:30am






































DistanceR+SprayNotesSuccess
50 paces
20-30" except at corners
4"One Z on painted lines. Short search at corners
85%
50p

"

"3 turns on painted lines. Distracted by car, seagulls, and camera.
80%



Break - drove to new location to escape the seagulls.

50p on concrete
18-30"
2"Aged ~5 min because she was freaking over a Fedex van and couldn't focus. Track driven over 3x before she settled down. Rushed a bit but did okay under the circumstances.
75%



Very windy today - so much that it affected the spray and some treats tried to blow away. I videoed the second and third track myself.

Track two:
Riv is distracted twice near the beginning by a car passing behind us. She overshoots the corners but I'm happy with how she finds them again. The start pile was skipped completely but I think that is because of my trying to juggle the camera.


Track three:
Track was aged about 5 minutes unintentionally because she was anxious about a Fedex van and unable to work until it drove away. The track was driven over 3x while we waited. She is rushing a bit but I think she still did okay under the circumstances. You can see her trying to scrape the smushed treats off the concrete. She skipped this start pile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment