Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 18, 8:30am
































DistanceR+SprayNotesSuccess
50 paces
20-30"4"Lots of searching but kept working
65%
"

"

"Distracted often but restarted herself promptly each time.60%
60p
same except at corners
2"Laid two Zs on parking stall lines. She did better but lost it at the corners each time.
70%

I had not intended to go out today but when I woke up it was raining and I couldn't let the opportunity to work on wet pavement go to waste.

Today was the first time in a while that she was off track much and I noticed that each time she hit the end of the lead her head would come up. She looked around quickly each time and then restarted herself.

Twice recently when we were out doing non-tracking things Rivet has been seriously spooked. Yesterday and today she was a bit anxious, distractable, and eager to get back in her crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment