Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 11am

I chose to jump straight into gravel today even though it recommended that we use transitions to introduce it. It seemed better to go out and work on gravel than to not go out at all.







































DistanceR+SprayNotesSuccess
10 short steps6-8"2"Gravel - smooth surface with fine gravel only. Missed 8 treats. One head swing to the side (where I dropped a treat earlier?) but body stayed on track.80%
13 steps""Stayed on track. Missed some from start pile and 6 on track.85%
10 steps""Much bigger rougher gravel. Missed 18 treats and spent a lot of time rooting for treats and spitting out gravel. Got off track (parallel) by less than 1' briefly.50%
43 paces12-24""On asphalt walkway. Gentle serpentine with visible water line.95%



I would have liked to give her one more shot at the rough gravel before the final easy track but I was getting low on treats. She was up and eager to work every time - I think she's happy to be back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment